2. What data do we collect?
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
3. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide WonShape with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
4. How will we use your data?
WonShape collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
5. How do we store your data?
WonShape takes your privacy seriously. We store your data on secure servers, using firewalls and encryption technologies to safeguard it. We only retain your data for as long as necessary to serve you and comply with legal requirements. Despite our efforts, please note that no online transmission or storage system is entirely secure. If you have any concerns about your data’s security, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What are your data protection rights?
WonShape would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request WonShape for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that WonShape correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request WonShape to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that WonShape erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that WonShape restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to WonShape processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that WonShape transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://wonshape.com/cookie-policy/
9. How to contact us
10. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that WonShape has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: +44 0303 123 1113 Website: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
Please note, we advise you to contact us first, and we will do our utmost to resolve the issue. If you are still not satisfied, then please reach out to the Information Commissioner’s Office.